At Okemos Community Church, we support many missions and organizations in both the Lansing area community and also across the USA and Internationally. Each month a different organization is chosen to receive funds from our weekly offerings. Below you will see several opportunities for giving.
Your contributions can be given to support:
Okemos Community Church Funds
OCC General Fund
- Supports the day to day operating of the church and staff
Pastor's Discretionary Fund
- Used for emergency funding for individuals usually at the request of Christian Services or Meridian Township
- Enables purchases of items like benches, landscaping, plaques, and sometimes updates within the church in memory of a loved one.
- We are a strong and growing Endowment that supports project requests submitted by church leaders and committees. Our grant dollars enhance OCC's religious life and programs, and the vitality of its ministry.
- Housed inside Okemos Community Church, the pantry feeds the food insecure in the 48864 zip code and operates within the Greater Lansing Food Bank guidelines.
United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR)
Cass Community Services
Nyaka Children's Fund
Rebuilding Tri-County Together
Love Clothing Center
Helping Women Period
Haven House/ Loaves & Fishes
For the months of March and April we are encouraging you to participate in the “Dollars for Debt Relief" using the Lenten Calendar for a fun way to grow your weekly donations each week as we seek to raise at least $5,000 which will provide $500,000 in Medical Debt Relief for families.
Please note “Medical Debt” on your check memo or cash giving envelope.
Our mailing address:
P.O. Box 680
Okemos, Michigan 48805