Church School takes place most Sundays for grades Preschool (age 4) through Middle School (Junior High). High School (Senior High) may take part in worship or other "Sundays in Service" options.
- All children and youth begin service together with the congregation.
- Upon arrival in the lobby, parents/guardian and children will "check-in" before heading into service.
- About 10 minutes into service, elementary age children are invited to the front for a Young Discipleship discussion with Pastor Rick or our Director of Children, Youth and Adult Ministries, Allison Martin.
- After this time together, children, youth, teachers and teaching assistants leave the sanctuary together and attend church school until the end of service.
- Parents/guardian will "check-out" their students at the classroom and then may take part in post-service refreshments and activities.